All elders deserve a small, flexible, and pleasant environment with opportunities for choice, and a sense of purpose. We offer customized services to those who seek a bigger life. Our caregivers offer the open, engaged warmth of a best friend. Our concept is designed to transform elder care, and to improve society by enhancing the lives of the elderly. Reservations are limited.
Why Should You Hire Royal Care?
- You’re looking for additional lifestyle – enriched amenities and an extraordinary level of service.
- We admire your individuality and respect your goals.
- You will feel confident, excited, and delighted with your new life.
- Know that your trust is well placed, as we are a family run business.
- It’s about the power of home – the power of love.
- We provide experience and exclusivity with relationship care geared to the affluent.
- We give you peace of mind, freedom, ease, convenience and time.
- We offer innovative person-centered care.
- We support individual celebrations and rituals.
- We act as your advocate, confidante, and counselor.
- We can coordinate and supervise all aspects of relocation with hands on service.
- We provide solutions to all issues from home maintenance to medications.
- We are experienced in Nursing, Real Estate, and General Management.
- We provide homes where elders have 24/7 caregivers – they are never left alone!
- We are driven to succeed beyond your expectations with consistent safe care delivery.
- We develop and implement innovative solutions to brighten the daily lives of elders by using the framework of befriending.
- We prepare home cooked meals.
- If requested, we will joyfully send reports and photos to families on a monthly basis.
About the Nurse Care Manager – Rita Neri RN
- 20 years in Home Health Care, Rehabilitation Nursing, and Real Estate acquisition for the purpose of supplying homes for the elders.
- Worked at VA Hospitals in Medical Intensive Care and Intermediate Care.
- Established successful training schools for Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides in the Boston area.
- Founder of a Temporary Nursing Agency in Boston, MA
- Experienced in elder interior design
- Rita is the CEO and Founder of Royal Care
About Royal Care Day To Day Care
- We restore the body with brain healthy foods such as blueberries, strawberries, pecans, beets, cruciferous vegetables, poultry, fish, and extra virgin olive oil.
- We encourage daily exercise.
- We promote the use of supplements such as fish oil and other vitamins.
- We correlate our care with your medical professionals.
- We are privileged to care for you!